December 18, 2011

A Butterfly

Posted by Sylvia Presley at 7:28 AM
Hello all....during this holiday,, i had many experiences,how bout u ?just tell me :p

today is sunday.. December,18 2011... i spent my day at home..
what do u think bout "SPENT MY DAY AT HOME" ??
so bored ,rite ?

but i think ,today is amazing !
like my page ,many miracles happend in my life,
and today i had a chance to see a beautiful scene..
from a coccoon become a beautiful butterfly..[very rare moment and i didn't forget to take some pictures (:]

let's see the pictures below :

A Coccoon











love this pict very much ! ♥♥♥


leave your comment ..^^ waiting ♥~ xi xi xi (all pictures are real)


xXx,

♥ Sylvia ♥


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its awesome

Sylvia Presley said...

thank you :) . just follow my blog .^^

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

 

Miracle in Sylvia's Life Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea