January 23, 2012

Celebrating The Chinese New Year 2563

Posted by Sylvia Presley at 7:42 AM
hello all...
新春佳節祝大家龍年大吉大利 !
Happy Chinese New Year 2563 :)

i'm Chinese ,so i'm celebrating Chinese New Year too...

this year is dragon year.The Dragon,is a symbol of Supreme Power that brings you prosperity and good fortune.

i'm very happy because i can still spend my chinese new year with my big family..especially with mommy and daddy,,, *love*

maybe next year ,it can't happen like this year anymore,hmm...

but i hope i'll can still spend it with my family every year,,, :)

today is interesting ,,i spent my day with my family,,by visited our family ,get red pockets(old tradition),fireworks,and Barongsai Attraction..
how many red pockets did you get today ??
don't forget mine :p

very nice today,,,but very tired too......#need rest!!!
i just spent half of my day in Medan yesterday,and today i'm celebrating Chinese New Year in my hometown, but tomorrow i'll spend all my day in Medan againn,,,,i'll go to Medan at 5.00 am.........
do you feel dizzy about this ?haha,,,
i'm enjoying all of this :]
only once in a year!
i'd taken some pictures..i'll share it later,, asap!
:)
uhm.. i think i must take a rest now... i wanna laying in my bed!uh..(really tired)
good bye ...see u again!
night all *smoochhh c:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

 

Miracle in Sylvia's Life Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea